Friday, June 13, 2014

On Leave


I just went to print my pay stub via a website at work and noticed next to my name it stays “On Leave”. What a wonderful phrase that is! I really am on leave. I’m at my house enjoying my new baby, hanging out in my yoga pants, occasionally hanging with my friends during the day time and taking a nap on my every whim. I never though the “stay at home mom” thing was ever for me, but now I see the amazingness of it. This is really the life and I could get easily adjust.

I love it ALL! Making breakfast in the morning for my kids and being home when they rush in from school. Walking with the baby to pick them up and being able to attend school field trips. Don’t even get me started on the joy of going VTing during the day. I love everything about this time.


I’m ON LEAVE people! And I love it J

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!