Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We've Moved!

On the 4th of July I woke up and decided it was time to move. We have been toying with the idea of buying a bigger house or renting a bigger place and the time had finally come. I had no idea how this would come to pass, but felt very strongly that it was time to move. We needed and wanted a little more space.

In an interesting turn of events, that day we had a BBQ with friends. Who we discovered had purchased themselves a bigger home and were looking to rent out their current one. Which just happened to be up the street and much bigger than our current place. A month later we rented our house and moved into theirs. Same ward, same school and a whole block away from our current house. We are super excited for the extra space and a fenced yard. Don't get me wrong, I love our little place. We have made so many memories and improvements to that house that it really feel like our "home". I will miss it, immensely but I am excited to make new memories somewhere else...slightly bigger :).

Thanks Rob, Gherig and Barney for lending us your muscles and moving all our junk! Thanks to the Lewis' for watching the girls while we toiled away. You are great friends!!





About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!