Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

With a larger house, entertaining is one big advantage! We finally have the room to have people over comfortably and it has to be my favorite part of having more space. In October we had a Halloween party with a few of our friends. We had so much fun. Games, food and lots of laughs!

I think my all time favorite was showing Kylee and Camryn the Thriller music video which encouraged some spontaneous dancing from kids and adults alike.

We played pin the head on Jack the pumpkin King, made a little pumpkin craft, played pumpkin bowling and creepy musical chairs. It was so much fun! I think we should make it a tradition.





Trick or Treating is so much fun! Kylee was a "Swamp Princess" and Aubie was a troll. Her little full size nude leotard kills me!




About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!