Monday, December 6, 2010

Tiny Tots


Aubrey had her first dance recital on the 20th of November. Paul and I are still shocked at how well she did considering the fact that her practices are mostly full of distraction than actual dancing. Because of this we invited no one!! We weren't sure what to expect. Aubrey is the youngest (and cutest I might add), which translates into least focused...so we were prepared for disaster.  Much to our surprise our "Tiny Tot" went out there, donning her most serious face, and danced the best we have ever seen. I have never been so proud. She was completely adorable.

Next performance is in the spring. Be there!

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

She is adorable in that picture!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown since we last saw you guys! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!