Friday, August 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home



We are back from vacation and it was amazing!! Thanks again to the Madsen's, Brownings and Mom for taking Aubrey. You are all saints in my book. If you ever need a kidney I'm your gal, but let's go ahead and try Paul first.

I hurt my wrist (see post below) and typing is a little painful after a full day of work so pictures are forthcoming and I tell ya...you don't want to miss these. I might even through a swimsuit cleave shot in there for you. You never know.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

andreyandjami said...

Can I just tell you that I totally love your blogs! Your hularious and the new Accessory Love it. Atleast it is black so it will go with just about anything. Yes, we will be going home for the fair can't miss those indian horse races for nothing. We will be going the 12th throug the 14th though to catch the best of races!! Hope to see you, miss ya!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!