Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sister For Sale!


Sister for sale! Sister for sale! One crying and whining young sister for sale! I'm really not kidding...so who'll start the bidding??


There is no nice way to say it...this week Aubrey has been HORRIBLE! She has been awful! She has been down right exhausting! Night after night she won't eat and she cries and whine's and coughs and stuff is running down legs and oozing out of orifices, there's sneezing and crying and whining. OH THE WHINING! I feel like I am in a never ending nightmare of "Toddler Attacks Provo". Night after night I wrestling her from the bath into her pajama's shoving a bottle in her mouth and praying she goes to sleep already! Some might think I am a totally mean Mommy posting something so awful about my precious little baby-well to those of you I say come take her for a day...heck even for one hour. I promise you'll be singing a different tune.
I am just keeping it real here people!

10 comments:

lydia moyer said...

just reading your post makes me tired and want to "get away"! i feel your pain!it's a good thing we have oxytocin(“the hormone of love and bonding,”) runnin' through our body or we really would sell them all!

Christy said...

ohhhh - I will take her and love her :) Then again, 10 minutes of that cry of hers is enough to make anyone bald! ha ha!

But I love the picture - that is perfect! :)

Emily said...

In the throes of parenting and barely surviving. We've all been there and it ain't pretty! I hope today is a better day.

andreyandjami said...

One Bottle $1.99, diapers $10.99, A crying, pooping, sneezing, leaking, little baby Priceless!! I don't think you can put a prices on that one! And with that, this is what I have to look forward too!! Love ya babe!

Erin said...

Oh woman--i feel your pain! Maddie has been the same way lately--i wonder if something's going around?!? Super fussy and needy. Lemme know if you find a solution.

Sarah said...

Rachel's been lamenting not having a sister, so Aubrey's welcome here ANY TIME!!

Laura F said...

Misti, have you had someone check her ears? Those ear infections ALWAYS sneak up and surprise me, and I usually don't even think of it as a possibility until I'm at my utter wit's end! Good luck, and you're always welcome to bring her by our place for an hour! :-)

Sarah said...

what mother doesn't think that once in awhile? :) I understand ya and hope she stops the whining and crying soon! you poor thing!

Stacy Stoddard said...

I totally feel your pain. the boys have taken their turns with colds and Tyson is this week and I want to throw him out the window some days. he already does a lot of whining but this week has topped it and now that i have gotten their cold i have zero patience.

thanks for keeping it real and sounds like you need a day to your self with complete silence.

hope she gets better soon.

Mandy said...

I totally understand! It must be the age, cause Lydia is pretty much doing everything you described. It's a good thing they're so cute. Somehow that outweighs all the crap, literally.

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!