Saturday, October 18, 2008

Paul's New Toy

Over the past couple of months Paul has put in endless hours of research as we have been deciding on what kind of camera to buy. He settled on the Nikon D40 last week and was all prepared to order it through B&H when he stumbled into Target (of all places) and found it on clearance! I guess it was fate :)! As with all children and new toys Paul has been glued to this thing for the last week! Our good friend Daniel is a great photographer and has been mentoring Paul. He has taken some great pictures for his amateur status and I wanted to share a few of my favorites...




8 comments:

Emily Averett said...

We have the same camera and love it. I'm way impressed with the photos too! Welcome to the wonderful world of digital SLR's...looking forward to more great pics.

Kirk and Kathy said...

Great pics. I LOVE the picture of Timp, and I'm a little envious of his landscape. I've made two trips up the canyon and tried to capture the autumn colors. It was not happening! Clearly I need lessons on how to work my camera, or maybe I just need a Nikon.

CandleStick said...

Nice Work

Shane and Meriel said...

Great job Paul it looks like you are going to have a great eye for pic's.

Steven & Adrienne Jensen said...

Great job Paul, the pics look great. And the girls look adorable.

And how fun for you guys to get pedicures...they look great!

Erin said...

Nice pictures. I wish I knew how to use my camera...

Kiera said...

Congratulations!! These pictures are amazing. Paul has a natural talent for landscapes it would seem. The Timp pic and the last pic are FANTASTIC!

Sarah said...

the family pics look great! and yay for a new camera, it's always so nice to take nice pictures of your family, it's definitely worth the money ;)

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!