Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Pictures

I am so happy this week is coming to a close! My focus has been 100% on our enrichment craft night (it was Friday). It's over now and I couldn't be happier!


Now I FINALLY have time to post our family pictures! Our shoot went really well. We met Kiera in PG at Hee Haw Farms. I think it was a perfect location for us. We walked through the corn maze and the sunflower field and let Kylee play on the slide. It was so fun!! Aubrey was a little leery at first, but warmed up in the end. Kiera is amazing! She has a great eye and amazing talent! We highly recommend her is you are looking!

Here is a sample of our pictures. We LOVE them! We will get the rest sometime this week so I will post again when they are ready! Thanks again Kiera!




7 comments:

Emily Averett said...

OH MY WORD! I love them and need them for my family too! Your family is beautiful!

Erin said...

Wow! Those are great. Keep posting em'

janel said...

So cute! Kylie in the corn is unforgettable. Also, I'm so sad to have missed the craft night...that is the best night of the year! I'm sure it was awesome.

Stacy Stoddard said...

I love the pictures. She does an awesome job.

The Speirs said...

Misti these are the cutest pictures ever! Your family is very photogenic, Aubrey and Kylee are darling! What a cute family.

Kirk and Kathy said...

Love the family pics, but since you mentioned Enrichment... remember when Kirk talked to you the day of your activity? All I will say is that he randomly burst out in laughter for the next 3 days. Every time I asked him what was funny, his reply was, "Misti"!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!