Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crawfish Boil

We have become really close with our neighbor's the Pricketts over the past few months. If we aren't home...look for us there! We literally are over there nearly every night! Just talking, laughing and eating!


On the 5th they had a bunch of people over for a crawfish boil. Our first and it was so fun! It took me awhile to warm up to those little guys (one minute you see them squirming around..the next...you're ripping their heads off and eating their butt!), man they were good! Even Kylee ate her fair share!



4 comments:

Madsens said...

mmmmm - yummy!!

Emily Averett said...

Wow you're brave...I'm not really the seafood/shellfish type. The pile of red and yellow looks awful pretty though...glad to see you have such fun next door neighbors, that's how it should be!

Stacy Stoddard said...

i love how big Paul's mouth is open.

Erin said...

"ripping their heads off and eating their butts" is now my official quote of the day. Next time someone makes me mad, I am going to use it as a threat!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!