Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July Fun!

Paul and I agree that this was the best 4th of July ever! We had such a great day! Early in the morning we ran the freedom run 5K at Kiwani's, went boating (again) with the Sundberg's, checked out the Freedom Festival downtown with the Prickett's and watch the Stadium of Fire firework show! It was a great (and exhausting) day!


Here is the proof of our fun...

Christy is my BFF and came to spend the night so she could push the baby during the 5k. She is amazing! Just before she started the 9th east hill, Aubrey was done looking at the sky! Christy held her while ruining and pushing the stroller (uphill) for the last half mile or so, I am sorry I didn't get a pic of that..she is truly amazing! P.S. that is spit up on my shirt...or maybe I was sweating from getting dressed? I can't remember. :)

Here we are before the race...me...wishing I was the one being pushing in the stroller!

Kylee and Blakely at the Freedom Festival (it was soooo hot!).
Considering how hot it was Aubrey was amazing! To cool her off we gave her a little snow cone! She loved it!

Aubrey's first sparkler!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!