Friday, May 16, 2008

What?

As I have mentioned in previous posts Kylee is hilarious! She does a good job of keeping us entertained with her witty humor...even when she doesn't know she's being funny! So I had to share this funny little story of, yet again, one of Kylee's comedic moments.

In the car on the way to Aunt Regina's (she is babysitting the girls a few hours a week...thanks Regina!!) anyway...as I said...in the car the baby was crying so Paul asked Kylee if she would stick the binkie in her mouth. Kylee replied, "She doesn't want it, she's having nipple confusion".

I am still laughing...

3 comments:

Madsens said...

that is SOOO fetching funny! I love Ky and how "grow up" she talks sometimes!

I also love the pictures of Aubrey that you update on the side...she is getting so big - i get so sad that I am so far away and can't watch and be a part of it :( But she is DANG cute!!

Rachel said...

that is hilarious! I told my husband and he got a kick out of it, as well. :)

Emily Averett said...

That picture is a little disturbing! It's amazing how much of what we say our kids catch onto!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!