Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Paul Graduates!

Paul graduated on April 25th! It was such a surreal moment. I woke up so excited for Paul to experience graduation. I loved it! It really made me feel and apprecaite the accomplishment. I left feeling so much pride and I really wanted him to feel that-after how hard he has worked and all the sacrafices-he deserves it! It was more emotional than I anticipated, watching him walk and the whole commencement music...I was getting a little chocked up! I guess it just hit home that we were finally where we trying to go-a milestone indeed! We are so proud of you honey! Way to go!



4 comments:

Stacy Stoddard said...

Congrats Paul we are so proud of you. Can't wait to hear about the first adult bum you you have to clean up. hehehe

Tiffany said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Steven & Adrienne Jensen said...

Congrats Paul! We are all proud of you...but I know Steve will miss you at the Willey!!

Rachel Williams said...

Congratulations Paul!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!