Thursday, May 8, 2008

2 Months Old

Monday we took Aubrey in for her 2 month check-up. I am still reeling that she is actually 2 months. Time sure flies. I am happy to report that she is now 22 inches and 9.5 pounds! When we go anywhere people still think she is brand new because she is still so petite, but she looks chunky to us! She is starting to coo and give us little smiles that just melt our hearts. We are so lucky to be her parents! Happy 2 months Aubrey!

She had 4 shots...and was soooo mad!!!

4 comments:

Madsens said...

i can't believe how BIG she is! She is soooo cute :) Man i miss you guys!

I am jealous about your hike! But I did get out to play some outdoor v-ball this week...i was SO happy!

Congrats to Paul!! I know how hard you both have worked for this - good luck with the grad school apps!

Stacy Stoddard said...

She is so cute. She is finally starting to fill into her car seat...soon the straps will actually be tight cause she will be chubby. i love her chubby cheeks.

Erin said...

I love her little outfit. She is such a fashionable girl!

jaY said...

2 months...wow- hope u two are sleeping better than we r :P hope to see u guys soon!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!