Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I must admit we are not big Valentine's people. With our anniversary just a few weeks ago...it seems silly to profess our love through a Hallmark card! Instead, we have started a tradition of Chineese take-out and molten lava cake.

We enjoyed our lo mein and wontons over candelight at home and had a nice evening. Then Kylee and I delivered some cupcakes we made to our friends in the neighborhood. A great Valentine's Day.

Our romatical table-scape!

Lava cake for dessert!

Our rose cupcakes!

I helped in Ky's class for their V-Day party. It was so cute to see them all excited! Here is Kylee and Cassidy after their big party with all their Valentine mail!

2 comments:

kim said...

Cute cute cupcakes!!! Glad you had a nice day. We didn't do anything this year. I got the kids cd's and that's about it. It's hard to be romantical when your husband lives 2+ hours away.

Emily Averett said...

I need your recipe for lava cakes, they look delish, ours weren't near as eye-appealing!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!