Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sundance Fun...and Sundance Not so Fun!

Spontaneously on Tuesday night I was given a free stay in a cottage at Sundance through work. Kylee and I talked Paul into calling in and coming with us. We ate at the Foundry Grill, enjoyed a fireplace right in our room and had a fun relaxing Tuesday evening together.

Wednesday morning on the other hand...not so fun! We woke early to our car buried in 2 feet of snow and ended up waiting 2 hours (in our car) because crews were trying to clear the road from an avalanche! It was quite the adventurous morning. Kylee missed her field trip and was such a sport about it.

All-in-all it was worth it! Good times :)! Here are some pictures of our adventure:

Paul and Ky enjoying the fire!


If you go to the Foundry Grill...we highly recommend the pork chops...simply amazing!


Our car...after Paul cleaned it off!



Snow was up to the tires! It was beautiful!! Oh yeah...and freezing :)!

3 comments:

Madsens said...

That is insane! The story is still funny - I love that you had to dodge your way out of there :) Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Emily Averett said...

So I'd say that's just a bit snowy. Totally jealous of the yummy looking food!

Erin said...

So whats happening? Are you to plump to update your blog these days? :) JK- I have no business calling people out on their blog updating. I hope everything is going well!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!