Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had a great Christmas and a great break. We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family and that was my favorite part! Here are some pics of our Christmas fun:

Ky opening her Christmas Eve gifts...always the same...a Christmas book (this year..."Santa's Favorite Story") and jammies.

We are in a "High School Musical" phase at the moment. She loved these. Even came with the eye covers that she now sleeps with!

Kylee dreaming of sugar plums on Christmas Eve :)!


Santa brought Ky an Art Set with lots of crafts and fun things to do...she loved it! Oh and the High School Musical 2 soundtrack that I am regretting a little more with each passing day!!!


Cute new robe that she asked for and was so happy to receive.

Paul with the gift I bought for the baby when I went to Seattle. A little Mariners outfit! Too cute!!

Paul new Mariners shirt!

Paul got me a BB gun (I have wanted one for quite a while). He had to get a pic of me with my belly taking a shot at a juice can in our backyard!!! I know...I look so good in this picture :)!


Even Toby enjoyed his Christmas gifts!

Ky spent all day playing with her art set. Here is one of her masterpieces...Spongebob made out of clay. I love it!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

i love all your christmas pictures!! it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish that we lived closer to you :( Tell Ky I can't wait to see her bear - it looks super cute!!

Erin said...

I love it! Kylie's blindfold thingy is hilarious, it reminds me of that 80's movie "Overboard". I think that might have been the only time I have ever seen those or something. And I love the gun! Sure miss talking to you.

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!