Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm IT!

Stacy tagged me so here goes!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I secretly love to watch football with Paul. I don’t want to tell him that because I am afraid he will think we always need to watch it together because it something we “both” enjoy and I just don’t want to go there.

2. I have escaped death three times! Once as a baby, once as a toddler and once as a teenager.

3. I get scared really…really easily! But I love to watch scary movies. They stay with me for months and months. When I wake up in the night to pee, I am just waiting for someone to be in my living room ready to grab me! So far…so good.

4. I love dumb girl movies. I will rent them knowing they are going to be dumb and I will watch the entire thing!

5. I miss being in school. I keep debating when to go get my Masters. Soon…very, very soon.

6. I love to cook! I could spend a whole day in my kitchen and it would be a great day! I would love to go to culinary school someday-maybe in another life :)!

Ok...your next: Trine, Eli, Ashley, Christy, Erin & Steve!

4 comments:

ben and christy said...

you think you know your best friend...and then she blogs a few things in her list of 6 that I didn't know :) I love that we keep growing old together!

Erin said...

I love these! #3-6 could just as easily be me! I will post mine today. Thanks for the tag!

kim said...

OK Missy, I know that life is busy and there is not enough time in the day, but I miss reading about you. I am officially giving you a hard time for going so long between posts! I feel as though when I get to read a new post it's like a little chat with you. And the kids love seeing th pictures. Hope to hear from you soon!!! Love you guys!!!

Paul & Misti- said...

I know...I know...I have literally been working like a mad woman since Thanksgiving and haven't had time to sleep more than 6 hours...let alone update my blog. I have it on my "TO DO" list for this weekend. I have lots to share!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!