Friday, October 5, 2007

I Love Being Kylee's Mom!

Kylee has said many hilarious things over the course of her 5.8 years and I am happy to know these experiences have yet to cease! Yesterday I worked from home (I love that I can do that)! As usual, Kylee and Cassidy were playing together for most of the afternoon. At one point I was in our bedroom opening the windows and the girls had just stepped outside. When I hear Kylee say, "My mom is here...but she is sick" then a woman responds saying, "Oh no...that is too bad" to which Kylee responds, "Yeah...she has diarrhea".

I instantly chuckled to myself and popped my head out the window to see who received such a lovely reply. It was Paula the secretary in our RS Presidency! I went outside to greet her, still chuckling to myself and reassured her I did not have diarrhea (to which Kylee kept chiming in "Yes you do!!") Paula was sweet and we had a good laugh together.

...Just one of the many reasons why I love being Kylee's mom!

6 comments:

trine k said...

Hi Misti! This post is hilarious, I'm still laughing about it!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, I'm so excited for you! I think it would be so fun to come to the RS activity, but I'm nervous that I would be viewed as some sort of imposter! When is it?

Paul & Misti- said...

Trine,

Imposter...you? Never? I have invited my best friend, her close friends that live in Lehi and my sister-in-law! Email me at mististoddard@gmail.com and I will email you the sheet of crafts we are doing I have pictures of everything! I would love to have you come. Plus...I am the enrichment leader so what I say goes-and you get to come!! Ha ha ha!

ben and christy said...

I love being Kylee's friend for those same reasons :) She is so funny! I can't wait for our Halloween goodness at the end of the month - nor can I wait for you to find out what your baby is tomorrow!!

shanebeck said...

Misti all I can say is she is a chip off the old block just like you honey.

Tiffany said...

Misti, that is so exciting that you are pregnant and that you are finding out today (I think) what the gender is! How exciting! It was fun to find your blog.

Tiffany Bishop

Ryan & Tiffany said...

That is so funny! I don't see diarrhea embarassing you after you carried around and drank out of a male bed pan thing filled with apple juice for halloween. :)

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!