Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Real Ultrasound!

On Wednesday October 24th we had our real ultrasound. Paul and I were quite nervous going in because I had this sick feeling that something wasn't right with this little one. I never felt that way with Kylee so it made us very anxious to get in and find out!

In the end she is healthy and all is well (I guess I am just paranoid). She is a little on the small side, but Kylee was too so I am not that nervous about it. You wouldn't guess she was small if you saw me...I feel huge! Don't worry...I will post a picture soon for all you curious souls.

We had the tech make us a DVD of the session and I watched it 3 times that day. It is so fun to see her little heart and all her little parts. Kylee thought it was amazing. Here is a pic...of her...yes she is still a girl :)!

3 comments:

shanebeck said...

I am so happy for all 3 of you. I can't wait for her to get here. Love mom

Ryan & Tiffany said...

Is that a "girl" view? :) For those of us who haven't read one before, I wasn't sure which was which. :) Glad to hear all is well and you are feeling better.

Erin said...

Wow. That may be one of the clearest "girl" pics I have ever seen. No mistaking that one.
I wouldnt worry about the size at all, especially if Kylie was small. Just keep cooking her and make sure to eat lots of your favorite foods. Thats how I got Isaac so big!

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!