Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5 Months

Here I am...5 months along! The most depressing part of this is I pulled out the scrapbook of my last pregnancy and wasn't even showing at 5 months! I guess I better just get used to that because bigger is all I am going to get from here on out. I was HUGE with Kylee. To my credit...those are not maternity jeans I am wearing (thank you very much :)!

I am starting to feel a lot better now. I haven't thrown up in almost 3 weeks and that makes everything a lot more bearable! Hopefully, things will stay this way!

5 comments:

shanebeck said...

Misti I think you look great. Love ya Mom

ben and christy said...

You look so good! I love all the pictures - that buffalo one was so funny...I sure love Ky!

Thanks again for the fun time at that enrichment party - the hard work was certainly noticed as I looked around and hoped that everyone appreciated it as they worked on their crafts as well :) You are SO good at what you do! Thanks for everything.

Ryan & Tiffany said...

You look great! That is awesome you are wearing normal jeans at 5 months! So fun to see your pictures!!!

Steve said...

Lookin' good Misti. My wife is also 5 months along. We had our ultrasound yesterday. Pretty sweet.

Erin said...

You look so cute! The second pregnancy is such a rude awakening. You probably won't get bigger than last time, but you get as big much faster.

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!