Friday, August 31, 2007

Baby's Heartbeat & A Great Day!

I had my first doctor's visit on the 29th (actually I am seeing a midwife this time) and I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was so awesome and I had really wished Paul could have been there with me (he had class). Hearing it's heartbeat made all the sickness and throwing up alot more meaningful! The rest of the day I felt great, didn't throw up and felt as though I could have actually exercised!!! Something I haven't felt like doing since the beginning of July! I am hoping to keep up this momentum! Today was a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Dan & Ashley said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I am so incredibly happy and excited for you. I know how tough it must be right now with all the sickness but hang in there. I am so excited to find out what you are having. Good luck with everything and we'll be keeping you and your little one in our prayers.

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!