Friday, June 22, 2007

Humble Pie!


I was called into the Relief Society Presidency (Enrichment Counselor) last week and we had our first presidency meeting last night (2 hours!!!). When I spoke with the Bishop I was feeling confident that I could do this. I told myself..."If I can work full-time, attend school full-time and be a full-time mom all at the same time...I can manage this calling." After our meeting yesterday I am second guessing myself and my confidence level. This is a massive calling. I had no clue, nor appreciated, the work that went into planning enrichment activities and groups! Not to mention the fact that I feel like I just graduated from high school and am so not qualified nor mature enough to be in the Relief Society Presidency. I will have my work cut out for me, but I am confident the blessings will outweigh the time and effort. Our president in amazing and I know I will learn a lot from her. I am excited (and nervous) for this new adventure! If you have any enrichment or group ideas please share! I need all the help I can get :)!
6/16/07

1 comment:

ben and christy said...

You know that you will be amazing! I am soooo proud of you! Heavenly Father has entrusted this calling to you because he knows that through the talents that you have that you will bless SO many people. There is so many things that make up who you are that others will learn as well...Good luck and if you do need anything, let me know :)

About Me

My photo
Paul and I have been married 10 years. We have two beautiful little girls, Kylee and Aubrey. We are blessed with a great family and amazing friends. Life is good!